måndag 12 maj 2014

Fresh cut Florals

Today when I was doing my homework for the Online Card Class I was owerwhelmed by all the inspiration from class and other blogs so I combined them all and made a card for Less is More :Week # 171 challenge. This week the challenge is to make a one layer card and the theme is Thank you. I stamped my flowers with different distress ink and then I painted on top of it with water so it should  look like watercolors. I just got this stampset so this is my first try ever with them.


Supplies:
The stampset Fresh Cut Florals from WPlus9
The pot stamp comes from Lawn Fawn and the set Our Friendship grows
Distress ink: mowed lawn, broken china, worn lipstick, dusty concord, picked raspberyy, aged mahogany and mustard seed

3 kommentarer:

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

Simply stunning, perfectly coloured / painted and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie sa...

This is so pretty!
Lovely watercolour effect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne sa...

How beautiful Cissi, could be framed and on display!
Thanks for joining us at Less is More
Anne
Less is More Designer