söndag 7 maj 2017

Make It Monday #283 Watercolor wash as background

Hi!

Today I made a card for the Make It Monday Challenge #283 over at Papertrey ink. This time the challenge was to make watercolor washes as backgrounds.

I used my new set called Swan'sational from Papertrey ink with combining dies.



I used my new watercolors from Kuretake Gansai ( they not really new but it was the first time I used them) and they where so wonderful. So full of color and they blended so beautiful.  I stamped the imagages by coloring the stamp with a distress pen and sprayed it with water before I stamped. I forgot to make little splashes of colors all over. I rembered after gluing down the swans and didn't want to ruin the whole card so I skipped it.

Card details:
Paper: Tim Holtz watercolor paper
Watercolors: Kuretake Gansai
Stamps and dies: Swan'sational by Papertrey ink
Banner die: Papertrey ink

I hope you liked it, I liked making it anyway:)

Have a nice day!

2 kommentarer:

lainey sa...

What a beautiful wedding card!

TLady sa...

LOVELY JOB!!! I too LOVE those swans! ;)